Legal Notices – Notice to Customers


Do NOT share or give your Intermex sign-on information to anyone. Notify Intermex immediately by telephone at 1-800-410-6000 if you believe your Intermex username and password have lost or stolen or if you think someone is using them without your permission.


For Alaska Residents only: If your issue is unresolved by Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC at 1-800-670-8611, please submit formal complaints with the State of Alaska, Division of Banking & Securities. Formal complaints forms and supporting documents must be submitted to: PO Box 110807, Juneau, AK 99811-0807 Please download the form here:
Submit formal complaints form with supporting documents: Division of Banking & Securities PO Box 110807, Juneau, AK 99811-0807.
If you are an Alaska resident with questions regarding formal complaints, please email us at [email protected]  or call Nine Zero Seven Four Six Five Two Five Two One.



If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI) at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866 275 2677, or visit or by mail at the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), 2101 Arena Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95834.

RIGHT TO REFUND You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of the money to be transmitted as the result of this agreement if INTERMEX does not forward the money received from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give instructions committing an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of the funds from you unless otherwise instructed by you. If your instructions as to when the moneys shall be forwarded or transmitted are not complied with and the money has not yet been forwarded or transmitted you have a right to a refund of your money. If you want a refund, you must mail or deliver your written request to AMIGO PAISANO, 9100 South Dadeland Blvd, Suite 1100, Miami, Florida 33156. If you do not receive your refund, you may be entitled to your money back plus a penalty of up to $1,000 and attorney’s fees pursuant to Section 2102 of the California Financial Code.



Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes. If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION – THE MONEY YOU SENT, you must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information. If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER – THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY, ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at: Colorado Division of Banking, 1560 Broadway, Suite 975, Denver, CO 80202. Email: [email protected] Website:



Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC is a licensed money transmitter under Chapter 560, Florida Statutes. For suspected violations of Chapter 560, Florida Statutes, call Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC at (800) 670-8611 or contact the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399, of by calling (850) 487-9687.



The Illinois Division of Banking will accept complaints at 888-473-4858, or by mail at: 320 West Washington Street, 3rd. Floor, Springfield, Illinois 62786.



For questions or complaints, first contact INTERMEX at 800-670-8611. If you still have an unresolved issue, the Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Intermex Wire Transfer LLC (License #897906-NMLS #897906). Complete a complaint form by visiting: and submit by email with supporting documents to: [email protected] ; or mail to: 1100 North Eutaw Street, Suite 611, Baltimore, MD 21201, Attn: Consumer Services Unit; or call toll free 888-784-0136.



New Mexico Regulation & Licensing Department Financial Institutions Division 2550 Cerrillos Road, 3rd Floor Santa Fe, NM 87505 (505)476-4885



If you have a complaint, first contact Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC at 1-800-670-8611. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294, 1-877-276-5554 (toll free),



Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Washington State, including the sale of payment of money or credit are required to be licensed. If there are questions or concerns regarding a transaction with a licensee please contact the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions at (360) 902-8700 or by mail at: Department of Consumer Services, 150 Israel Road Southwest, Tumwater, WA 98501.